Forgive the brevity, but I’m trying to leave myself enough time to get all these predictions posted! Encanto is our predicted winner with 60% of all possible wins and 100% of all possible nominations.
Note: Regarding any ties: our predictions are sorted by Win %, Nomination %, Outside Wins, and Outside Nominations, in that order. In the event of any ties, I am also sorting by Rotten Tomatoes’ Tomatometer at lowest priority to determine physical chart position, though not allowing it to actually break any ties. It has no true bearing on a film’s Oscar chances, but it’s the simplest aggregate of overall critical reception, and it’s less arbitrary than sorting alphabetically by “Film Name” when ties are involved.
- Golden Globe Awards – Winners have been announced.
- Critics Choice Awards – Winners have been announced.
- The International Animated Film Society Annie Awards – Winners have been announced.
- Producers Guild of America Awards – Winners have been announced.
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards – Winners have been announced.