Forgive the brevity, but I’m trying to leave myself enough time to get all these predictions posted! Encanto is our predicted winner with 60% of all possible wins and 100% of all possible nominations.
Note: Regarding any ties: our predictions are sorted by Win %, Nomination %, Outside Wins, and Outside Nominations, in that order. In the event of any ties, I am also sorting by Rotten Tomatoes’ Tomatometer at lowest priority to determine physical chart position, though not allowing it to actually break any ties. It has no true bearing on a film’s Oscar chances, but it’s the simplest aggregate of overall critical reception, and it’s less arbitrary than sorting alphabetically by “Film Name” when ties are involved.
|#||FILM||+/-||WIN %||NOM %||OUT WIN||OUT NOM|
|2||THE MITCHELLS VS. THE MACHINES||+2||40%||80%||7||15|
|4||RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON||-1||0%||80%||2||18|
|FILMS BELOW THIS ROW WERE NOT NOMINATED|
|7||MY SUNNY MAAD||-||0%||20%||0||0|
|8||THE ADDAMS FAMILY 2||-||0%||0%||1||2|
|11||RON'S GONE WRONG||-||0%||0%||0||2|
|13||THE SUMMIT OF THE GODS||-||0%||0%||0||1|
|13||POUPELLE OF CHIMNEY TOWN||-||0%||0%||0||1|
|13||THE BOSS BABY: FAMILY BUSINESS||-||0%||0%||0||1|
|13||FORTUNE FAVORS LADY NIKUKO||-||0%||0%||0||1|
|13||POMPO THE CINEPHILE||-||0%||0%||0||1|
- Golden Globe Awards – Winners have been announced.
- Critics Choice Awards – Winners have been announced.
- The International Animated Film Society Annie Awards – Winners have been announced.
- Producers Guild of America Awards – Winners have been announced.
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards – Winners have been announced.